No announcement yet.

? ? ? Mug shots ? ? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of Mugs...the final weeks of High School Baseball are upon us in Ohio and working the Districts this week....cool again last night for a game that went 9 innings {High School is 7} with 5 lead changes before visiting Parkway pulled out a 9-8 victory over their Rivals from Convoy Crestview.....here Hoot is in action from earlier in the tournament...

Pat Umpire at Minster 2.jpg

Pat Umpire at Minster 1.jpg

Comment

It's great your able to get out there and work with the young people. Just don't get them smoking cigars.
      Last edited by Xracer; 05-12-2017, 04:25 PM. Reason: spel chk

Comment

• Hoot Gibson
        Hoot Gibson commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm thinking some of these High School and College folks that I umpire are smoking something else....

• asphalt
        asphalt commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure that its only for medical use hoot...hahaha

• Gary
        Gary commented
        Editing a comment
        Nothing new there fellows! I went to college and honestly don't remember a lot of it. I had excellent grades in my favorite subjects SDRR, sex, drugs and rock and roll.

Don't forget to take time to smell the flower's... life can go by fast enjoy the day you have been given... IMG_20170512_143446_771-1.jpg
      I will try not to blow the forum up!

Comment

With time on my hands started looking back on things we've had some fun 30 days hahaha ....after last night down town Key west found the perfect saying ...35 years later it takes TIME OFF to recover....so this fits perfect IMG_20230115_113459574.jpg

Comment

Here we have front and back of my Cigar "Mug" ...one of my freebees from Cigar International when I order enough goodies...

Cigar Mug 1.jpg Cigar Mug 2.jpg

Comment

It's gotta be after 5:00 IMG_20230117_151649411.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X