? ? ? Mug shots ? ? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? ? ? Mug shots ? ? ?

Nothing criminal here just keeping the pot empty...it is slow around here so it can't hurt ...may even brew up some fun let's see some MUG-SHOTS... IMG_20170306_115937_630-1.jpg
    I will try not to blow the forum up!

When Montezuma and I picked up his new 2015 at Honda/Yamaha/Indian East in Toledo, we decided we like these cups....and they gave us 4 of them: {They don't make TW200 cups it appears}
    Resized.jpg

Comment

I always try to do the "Adventure Ride" thingy if available....same goes for Vegas and others....Moab and Big Bend were both good for that...

DSC00319.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by asphalt View Post
        Nothing criminal here just keeping the pot empty...it is slow around here so it can't hurt ...may even brew up some fun let's see some MUG-SHOTS... IMG_20170306_115937_630-1.jpg

You have cool cups. What a weird thing to say! But very true !
        www.TW200Rider.com Making TW200 Forums Great Again!

Comment

• TW Admin
          TW Admin commented
          Editing a comment
          I want that Mug!

image_1312.jpg Sure get some good comments when I take this one

Comment

• Hoot Gibson
          Hoot Gibson commented
          Editing a comment
          The Old TV Show was Hokey, but she was HOT!

• TW Admin
          TW Admin commented
          Editing a comment
          You sure are! I never knew…

My Favorite Cup, my first Vietnam Squadron, the 14th Security Police, Nha Trang AB, RVN a group of my good smokes, and the Ohio State Cup in the background:

Coffee and Smokes.jpg

Comment

I like mine! Since I am such a dummy and can't get the pic resized to post I sent it to Hoot and hope he can post it for me.

Gary

Comment

Here Ya Go...Gary's "Mug"

Gary Mug 2.png

Comment

• Gary
              Gary commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Buddy!

• asphalt
              asphalt commented
              Editing a comment
              That's a good one...adventure begins ...with a TRUMP cup..think we should light up hoots smokes sit back and see what tweets next...

• Gary
              Gary commented
              Editing a comment
              I love that he Tweets even though I can't get the tweeter shit here. It just sends the liberal MSM off the charts that they didn't get the story first so they could spin it their way before America got it. He can say more news worth stuff in 140 characters than those assholes can say in an entire hour long diatribe.

After the strong winds yesterday will spend the day picking up branches...its better than having snow to move IMG_20170307_085754_578-1.jpg

Comment

The better half will sometimes get me a mug in the morning just to let me know she cares...nice to be loved... IMG_20160906_151013_047-1.jpg

Comment

• Gary
                Gary commented
                Editing a comment
                I resemble that remark! That would be one of my favorite morning mugs.

Haven't heard from Devils advocate since he paid his dues....hope all is well up north... one for you D-A IMG_20170311_090644_717-1.jpg

Comment

Still in the cupboard from long ago and {not so} far away...I was the Morning News Anchor at WIOU/WZWZ Radio nearly 40 years ago...the coffee cup from my desk back then is still hanging in there:

The Late 1970s

WIOU cup 2.jpg

Comment

The lack of white has been nice.... but its back... spring is only a week away.. let's hope it turns green soon IMG_20170313_071957_647-1.jpg

Comment

As luck would have it, I posted this one twice, once by mistake on the "Photo of the Day' thread...so WTF~?

Anyway, back from 2002 until early 2008, post Environmental Health work for the gubberment, I retired and decided that getting paid to see America was a good idea...the Kids were grown and out of their own or in college, the wife was still teaching, and it was just me and the Airedales...No way I could sit at home, and I was, at the time, only umpiring baseball, football and basketball were on hold ... So I had to do something, and delivering quality RV Motorhomes around he country was something that interested me....in the nearly 6 years I made it through 45 states and Canada...but my favorite stop was always Las Vegas....where I always stuck around for a few days, and almost always stayed at the Gold Coast {off the strip} and played Black Jack, KENO, and the Sports Betting Parlor....
                    Resized cups.jpg

Comment

With all the news about the big storm I'll just stay with the snow thing.... IMG_20170314_071920_513-1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X