No announcement yet.

Bills Bengals Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That freaking Kansas City vs Jacksonville game yesterday had to be one of the worst officiated games in playoff history...what a group of clowns, complete with token female official...however with Golden Boy Patrick Mahom~ie getting hurt, I doubt his ankle will totally heal by next Sunday, thus making the winner of today's Bills / Bengals game the favorite to make the Super Bowl, IMO...

Snowing here, not heavy, but constant, and I think that is heading to Orchard Park {Buffalo} by game time, which is 3pm eastern...

Comment

Watching the Bills/Bengals game last night and it was pretty apparent the Bills didn't come to win the game and move onto the playoffs. As long time Bills fans there was nothing surprising about their performance or lack of it. I honestly expected with the snow falling for this to be a very good game of smash mouth FB but it was anything but. Oh well, Go Bengals.

Comment

I'll grab a six pack of Conway's Irish Ale to celebrate...although this year I will likely be watching from my leather recliner than heading back to Kansas City...

Irish Ale 2.jpg

Saturday Night Beech-Nut Show. May 02, 1959. Repost of a previous upload.

Comment

I'm thinking Bengals and 49ers to their 3rd Super Bowl Meeting, but no way would I put much money on either game....these could both be one score games or blowouts...

But until Mahomie proves he can beat Joe and the Bengals {0-3 so far} I'll stick with the Bengals...

Burrow vs Mahomes IV.jpg

Comment

• Gary
            Gary commented
            Editing a comment
            Predetermined excuse if the chiefs do lose the game, My ankle was hurt!
            Last edited by Gary; 01-27-2023, 01:40 PM.

• Hoot Gibson
            Hoot Gibson commented
            Editing a comment
            If the Chiefs lose, Mahomie has that high ankle sprain ... and the media will use that if they lose. Patrick is their darling...

• Gary
            Gary commented
            Editing a comment
            I corrected my mistype above.

Well the Conference Championships are this afternoon/evening...I'll be down at youngest sons, with some of his brother-in-laws watching the games, might stay the night, might not, depending if I have more than a couple of beers...at this point I give the Bengals a 50/50 chance of winning again in KC this year...frankly, if they win, they best damn well finish it off and win the Super Bowl in 2 weeks...the Cincinnati team in now 0 wins 3 loses in Super Bowls and I don't want to see them or their fans be 0-4, like the Bills and Vikings...once you start losing these games, it, IMO, becomes self inflicting ...

So Go Bengals, but if you win, get the damn Super Bowl prize and be done with it...

bengals_logo.gif

Comment

Every time our Bills made it to the big game we watched them in complete horror. Instead of going to play to win they all arrived a day or two ahead of the game and wanted to just be movie stars.
            Every time any one of them got on a camera they stuck their feet in their mouths and they all were seeking out any camera they could find. More than a big game the super bowl is a big party and the players often become the biggest fools at the party. By the time the game is to be played it seems to us the team that partied the most forgot why they are there and the Bills sure as hell lived up to our expectations every time. Me and my pals all agreed the Bills should show up on the day of the game and be banned from doing anything, any interviews and just go to the locker room and get prepared for the reason they are there-To Win. We all should take note that many of these players are incapable of speaking with any degree of intelligence and lots of them stumble over their own tongues. Most of them did go to college but they got to college on full scholarships, not to learn but to play. Many of them are fabulous football players but are as dumb as a box of rocks and plenty of them find themselves with legal problems because they have no clue about how to deal with fame and fortune. Don't agree, just watch on game day when both teams arrive at the stadium heading to the locker rooms. You will see fancy suits and all sorts of BS Bling on the big shots. Most of them spent the days before flittering around and doing interviews and making fools of themselves. Then they go onto the field and do just that, make fools of themselves. The team with the best coaches who stepped on their manhood before the game will win the game.

Comment

As a High School and College official in 3 sports, Baseball, Basketball, and Football, I am not one inclined to bitch about officiating, however, anybody that watched that game between KC and Cincy knows that the shit that went on throughout that 4th quarter was a joke...

But the game, the 4th straight between these two team in 400 days, is the 4th one to end up decided by 3 points...doesn't get much more even than that...Cincy won the first 3, KC was bound to get one eventually, and last night was that one...

Go Eagles...

Comment

• Gary
                Gary commented
                Editing a comment
                The Bengals shot themselves in the heart with a lot of help from some real asshole officials. I hope that asshole who fouled at the end and probably blew out his knee in the process gets dumped.

• Hoot Gibson
                Hoot Gibson commented
                Editing a comment
                Brutal, but in this case, the right call...I'm sure O~assi is getting plenty of hate messages...

Exactly what I'm doing tonight {early this morning} after returning from youngest son's place and watching those games... Thanks to Gary L for sending me this truth...

asshole (1).jpg

Comment

• Gary
                Gary commented
                Editing a comment
                Funny how I immediately thought about you and me when I saw this meme.

Regardless of how you feel about the game, this is pretty damn funny

The Fix....jpg

Comment

Gary and I had a small bet on the Bengals vs Bills game, and with the Bengals coming out on top, Gary send me a pack of Drew Estate smokes...they arrived today and with the new order I have coming it will put my stash at around 200 hand rolled cigars in my basement humidor...that should last me awhile. Since the Bills will play at Cincinnati next fall during the regular season, I'm thinking he will want to "get even" come NFL 2023

Smokes from Gary.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X