Basketball player that kneeled gets 9 years in Russian prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball player that kneeled gets 9 years in Russian prison

I heard they play the Russian national anthem in prison every morning and the prisoners stand at attention, or else.

Russian Prisoner.jpg
    ''The great enemy of clear language is insincerity. When there is a gap between one's real and one's declared aims, one turns, as it were, instinctively to long words and exhausted idioms, like a cuttlefish squirting out ink''. -George Orwell

What these entitled forget is that some countries enforce their laws.

Comment

What part of stupid did this fool not understand. You are a guest in a foreign country that hates the country you are from and you are violating the laws of that country like you are special.
      Too bad Britteny, you are a very special kind of stupid and my sympathy for your predicament can be found in a dictionary right between shit and syphilis..

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out if Britt is a Female, with an equally ugly "Wife", a man, or somewhere in Transition Either way I doubt if Putin will be paying for it's Tranny Fix like America does for it's perverts...

Comment

I fully expect the Biden admin will work a deal to trade some scumbag terrorist gun runner for this POS dyke BB player. When he/she returns to this country it will be a big celebration and maybe even a nice statue right along side of George Floyd's.

Comment

If your going to play...you have to pay...
            I will try not to blow the forum up!

Comment

The Battle Continues...Is Brit Griener a She or He? At 6' 9" and with recent photos, I'm Betting Ol Brit is a Man Baby:

Britney Griner: Is a man| Is a male or female| Trans?| Gender - sportsjone

Griner is a Man Baby.jpg

Comment

• Cro
                Cro commented
                Editing a comment
                From what I gather she was born a woman and has never had any surgery's.

IF it really is a female, I can easily understand why it is gay.

Comment

• Cro
                Cro commented
                Editing a comment
                People aren't always all male or all female. Some people are a mix of the two. Though she has female sex organs and could conceivably get pregnant, I'd say she has a lot of testosterone flowing through her veins.

Regardless, he/she, looks like a fucking Knuckledragger...and Anti American POS, let it rot!

Comment

• Cro
                Cro commented
                Editing a comment
                Sure but then don't they all?

She must have never watched LOCKED UP ABROAD....just let her do the time she did the crime ..sure wouldn't swap for that ..we sure wouldn't get much for that trade...
              I will try not to blow the forum up!

Comment

• Gary
                Gary commented
                Editing a comment
                That's a trade I wouldn't even make! We can't fix stupid so maybe the Ruskis can. On second thought I would trade the Russian arms dealer we have and either Cumalot our VP or Stymie our press secretary for her because she can drible.
            Working...
            X