Dick Cheney and Matt Gaetz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick Cheney and Matt Gaetz

On One hand you have a has~been who can't shoot straight, and looks like warmed over death...with a goofy ass daughter who will get her Congressional Ass handed to her August 16th in Wyoming:

Dick Cheney Calls Trump a 'Coward' - Todd Starnes

Give it up Dick, you and your boy GW were both lying cowards...

Then you have Matt Gaetz, the Florida Congressman, who told the truth about the Abortion Rights Movement...most of those fu*king hogs protesting the abolition of Roe V Wade, couldn't get laid if they paid a guy and drugged him:

Matt Gaetz Takes Jibe At Abortion Advocates' Appearance: 'Just Disgusting' - YouTube

Here you have the 2 opposite ends of the GOP...one dead and dying, Cheney, and one that drives the left crazy with honesty, Matt Gaetz...

Dick Cheney couldn't sell cold spring water to a dying man in the desert. Lizzy probably already has her next job lined up at CNN or MSNBC so good riddance to her.

Like Donald Trump and all of his other supporters Matt Gaetz has a giant bullseye painted on his forehead. Sad times we are in and I hear far too many good folks saying they hope Trump does not run in 2024 simply because of so much more of this same crap that is sure to come.

Comment

These folks are all globalists yet they always talk like they're just trying to save our precious democracy from the evil fascists..
      ''The great enemy of clear language is insincerity. When there is a gap between one's real and one's declared aims, one turns, as it were, instinctively to long words and exhausted idioms, like a cuttlefish squirting out ink''. -George Orwell

Comment

Ron please don't leave and step into the bottomless cesspool that is Washington. We need you right here at home.

Comment

• Cro
          Cro commented
          Editing a comment
          He isn't going anywhere just yet. 6 years from now he may have to.

I will be very surprised if Desantis decides to seek the presidency. I love him but I honestly don't believe he has the stomach for all the crap that will come his way in D.C. . DJT is a completely different type of fellow who seems to enjoy such crap and is much better suited for it. By the time January 2025 gets here and a new president is inaugurated the damage done by the Biden admin will be mountainous and extremely difficult to overcome. We still have almost 2 full years for the democrats to destroy this country so hang onto your hats because shit is going to get real even after the 2022 elections.

Comment

• Cro
          Cro commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes but if we can take back the house we will control the purse. All he can try to do is issue executive decrees.
      Working...
      X