Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Warned You About DuckDuckGo Bro!

Selective censorship.
    And the lemmings are jubilant: https://archive.ph/opH3c Support via donation: Patreon: https://tinyurl.com/y2jothtp Subscribestar: https://tinyurl.com/yyxov782 My books: Blogger: https://tinyurl.com/y
    ''The great enemy of clear language is insincerity. When there is a gap between one's real and one's declared aims, one turns, as it were, instinctively to long words and exhausted idioms, like a cuttlefish squirting out ink''. -George Orwell

Damn! What should we use?
    2018 TW200
    2020 KLX300R

Comment

Has turned, like the rest, into a silencing leftist run shithole...very few options that can be trusted for us "Normal Folks" ..

Comment

Damn near all these SM sites have or will be taken over by the left Cancel Culture crowd. I stay away from all of them with very few exceptions such as here.

Comment

• Hoot Gibson
          Hoot Gibson commented
          Editing a comment
          Even GAB, once the only social media site you could trust, is being infiltrated by leftist and pro Biden, Trash...

Well CRO warned you about Duck go Fuck back in March...the cum swallowing bastard CEO confirms he is full blown WOKE:

Duck Go Duck Sucks.jpg

Comment

• Cro
          Cro commented
          Editing a comment
          Hoot this may not be true. Pirate Bay comes up when I search for it.

DuckDuckGo chief executive Gabriel Weinberg denied these claims, and said any search issues for file-sharing sites resulted from a bug with one of its custom search features.

“Hoping to clear up some misconceptions about our private search engine,” the DuckDuckGo boss wrote on Twitter.

“First, there is a completely made up headline going around this weekend. We are not ‘purging’ any media outlets from results. Anyone can verify this by searching for an outlet and see it come up in results.”
        Search engine is popular with people who want to avoid being tracked by tech giants like Google
        ''The great enemy of clear language is insincerity. When there is a gap between one's real and one's declared aims, one turns, as it were, instinctively to long words and exhausted idioms, like a cuttlefish squirting out ink''. -George Orwell

Comment

• Hoot Gibson
          Hoot Gibson commented
          Editing a comment
          It appears he has his tit in the wringer, but since I don't use DgoD I will wait out any further information...but I don't trust this bastard. However, the Internet/Social Media is so fucking corrupt now, who knows what is fact?

I just don't get it. I spend about an hour or two in the morning with coffee and breakfast reading the news and checking emails and this forum while I have fox business news on the TV in the background. I don't have time or a desire for any of these SM platforms such as FB, Instagram, Twitter or even the new Trump social. The deepest I ever get into any of them comes from what gets posted here and what buddies send me in emails. Every so often I do switch over to CNN just for some entertainment and to hear what the worlds idiots have to say. What ever happened to that old idea of believing nothing that you read, half of what you hear and only some of what you see?

Comment

GAB is much more fun...all kinds of Right Wing types with no censorship at all...of course you have to get by some Anti Semites and Nazi types, but for the most part it's my morning entertainment and news outlet

(14) Home / Gab Social

Comment

Like I said, You go to gab and report back only the interesting stuff so I might see it. As far as I'm concerned we are in a world of shit. Our country is officially in a recession along with much of the rest of the countries. My favorite warrior, Dr. Simone Gold, has been put in prison for 60 days for giving a speech at the Capital on Jan. 6 and hundreds of patriots remain in prison for doing nothing or very minor charges that are mostly all just BS. China is building its military faster than the US can spend money we don't have and Russia, North Korea and many other countries have their guns and missiles pointing at us. Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are running our government with Obama directing on the advice from George Soros. What could possibly go wrong with all of this?

Comment

Civil War Coming...

Free the J6.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X