Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary
    commented on 's reply
    I have to ask, What good are pain pills that keep you pain free but make you feel like shit and act like an idiot. Every pill a doctor gives you comes with some sort of side effect and usually more trouble than they are worth. A simple fact, if you take tylenol for your pain that's nice but your liver and kidneys are taking a beating. Taking any opioids regularly will have your brain in a fog but you sure might be pain free. Probably 30% of the drivers on our roads are either drunk, stoned or drugged by some pill and another 30% are driving distracted by some gadget.

• Hoot Gibson
    commented on 's reply
    Hoot had back issues for many years after the second motorcycle accident {this one not my fault}...then with some epidural help those went away until 2007 when out of nowhere the pain was so bad I had to try something...this time a deep epidural did the trick, I avoided surgery, thank God, and knock on wood, have not had any major back pain in 15 years...I seldom take pain pills, but the VA has me prescribed for way to many meds, it's easier to ignore those that don't seem to help, but make you feel like shit. At our ages Gary, we ain't getting out of this alive, so do our best to stay pain free, mobile, and enjoy life, which includes good booze, and/or beer and quality cigars...

• Gary
    commented on 's reply
    I go on the 28th also for my hip issue and my annual blood work that I have not had in over 2 years. For sure the doc will tell me my cholesterol is high and want me to take pills and curve my diet off red meats and eggs. Not gonna happen. For sure he will prescribe some pills for arthritis that I won't take either because all they do is mask the problem but don't correct anything. He will send me for xrays and maybe an MRI of my hip and lower back because I don't honestly know what the hell hurts that is causing my issue with walking any distances. I doubt it is sciatic nerve but it sure could be a lower back issue radiating down to my hip joint. Hope I do get some kind of honest diagnosis after all this crap. I am not one to jump fast for going under a knife until they prove and show me what is wrong. My body ain't no auto repair shop where they start changing parts before they know for sure which part is faulty. I am also not very trusting of the medical professionals if they push the jabs or have any issue with me for refusing them. I'd opt to live with pain before dying from some experimental mRNA NON Vaccine. For sure I will get bitched at about my tobacco use but all the other stuff, BP and weight are fine.

• Hoot Gibson
    replied
    Hoot heads down to the VA Clinic in Columbus next Tuesday the 28th...no doubt they {new female doc} will tell me my sugar is high, my BP is high {not so but I have White Coat Syndrome}, and I need to get my JAB Boosted, and like I told my last VA Doc, I'll call him "Hadji", that she can stick the VAX and any boosters where the sun don"t shine...she will update my meds, some I take some I won't and I'll be on my way the 120 mile return trip...

No real complaints about my VA Coverage, but sometimes you have to stand firm...and turning 74 in less than 3 weeks, I intend to do just the...FOCK THE JAB!

Leave a comment:

• Hoot Gibson
    commented on 's reply
    OLD AGE setting in...

• Gary
    commented on 's reply
    I just started noticing the hip issue this year while hunting, granted I do hunt hard and walk a lot through some heavy woods. I keep on asking myself WTF is different this year than last and wondering if I am doing something to cause a calcium buildup in my joints like too much vitamins or some other dumb shit. Could it be from having had the china flu or am I just getting old and is this normal given my family history with our old scumbag friend arthritis.

• Hoot Gibson
    commented on 's reply
    I can still walk the 10 miles in 8 hours with stairs at Honda, but I don't do it often these days, when I do work/fill in, which isn't often, I usually drive, which still includes outside walking...I get around but not as well as a year and more ago...

• Gary
    replied
    My doctor appointment is for the 28th also. Then I get shoved into the loop where he sends me for a hip X Ray and then probably for an MRI and then on to the hip replacement guy and all the while they are just sucking my insurance for all they can drain from it. My local Doc just wants me to take another pill but I usually don't even fill the prescription. It might be different this time because I can't really walk more than a few hundred yards before I need a stop break. This really sucks because I still have plenty of the Get Up and Go in me but my get up and go got up and went without me.

Leave a comment:

• Hoot Gibson
    commented on 's reply
    Not that I want to see or hear from the Canuck Asshole, wonder if he still swears by the BS or perhaps his 9th Booster killed him off?

• Hoot Gibson
    commented on 's reply
    Got my annual appointment with my new VA Doc, a shemale on the 28th in Columbus...so here we go, "VAXXED?, Your BP is high, your Blood Sugar is up...Blah, Blah, Blah" .... Not Vaxed, no my BP is fine, except for when I'm here with my "White Coat Syndrome", and fuck the High Sugar...no sores on feet or legs, "What, you want me to live forever?" ..."Just give me my Gawd Damn meds and leave me alone..."

• Gary
    replied
    Not sure if this is factual or not but a friend sent me info that if you want to attend any fundraiser for Nikki Haley you have to have proof that you took the poison. That ought to tell us all we need to know about her candidacy. I haven't been to my regular doctor in over 2 years because he had a policy about "Must be vaccinated" in his office. He would still see me but I had to wait in my car until they called my cell phone and then I would be allowed in through a side door. He just dropped that BS policy but I doubt he has seen the light regarding the poison jabs. My local hospital he is associated with had a similar policy and was pushing the jabs real hard but it also stopped that shit. Living here it's not like I can just find another good doctor because they are all connected and in lockstep with the main hospital.

Leave a comment:

• Hoot Gibson
    replied
    So you still want the Fu*king Jab? Have at it...suckers

At last! Florida Surgeon General Joseph Lapado has issued a public health alert regarding the experimental COVID shots. Dr. Lapado just went scorched earth on the CDC and the FDA. If you do not live in Florida, you must ask yourself why your own state’s Surgeon General has not done the same. In a

Leave a comment:

• Hoot Gibson
    replied
    Djokovic tells the Aussies and the World to shove the Jab where the sun don't shine...banned last year for refusing the shot of poison, Joker gets his revenge:

The result was familiar, the ease with which it was achieved somewhat of a surprise. The historic implications of this match certainly did not shackle Novak Djokovic as the Serb beat Stefanos Tsitsipas in straight sets to win a 10th Australian Open title and a record-equaling 22nd grand slam.

Leave a comment:

• Gary
    commented on 's reply
    YUP! If you inherit or win that kind of money you are sure to acquire lots and lots of friends helping you waste it. Big lottery winners are the prime example. Between drugs and gambling you can blow through tons of cash in a flash. Someone up in Maine just won a massive lottery jackpot of over a billion dollars. We can be sure he/she has friends, relatives, lawyers and scammers coming out of the woodwork to relieve them of their wealth. That of course is after the state and federal governments take their "Fair Share".

• Hoot Gibson
    replied
    In her case I have my doubts it was the Jab, but who knows?...all the drugs consumed had to be a factor as well...Just saw where she inherited over $100 million from Elvis and was $3.3 million in debt at the time of her death...amazing how people and their "friends" can go thru that much money...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X