Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary View Post
    Go catch a real fish!
    I do on occasion even if it's just from my best friend Rick's Indiana Pond...Biggest Hybrid Blue Gill I've ever seen or caught...

Bluegill 1.jpg

Comment

OK< OK, so Gary's is Bigger than Hoot's......His Striper that is:

Gary's Whopper.jpg

Comment

Funky rules when fishing stripers in the Hudson above NYC. We can only keep the ones between 18-28 inches and the bigger ones must be released so they can breed. We caught a couple that day over 45 pounds. That guy was 30 pounds and lived to breed.

Comment

Last edited by TW_in_BC; 11-19-2021, 09:28 PM.

Comment

One day you are TW rider and now you are TW in BC so how many member accounts are you really signed in under?

"The vaccines are safe" ! According to WHO? How do you really know just how safe they are when they have not yet been fully tested over the many years most previous vaccines have been studied? You certainly could be right but you could be just as wrong about that and do remember that all of these vaccines are approved under only EUA, Emergency Use Authorization. None have the full FDA Approval simply because there has not been enough time or data collected for the FDA to grant full approval. Why are so many medical professionals rejecting the jabs and willing to lose their jobs under these unconstitutional mandates? What do they know or suspect that we don't? "Thank you for sparing the dose for those who want and appreciate it" I call bull shit on that and plenty of doses have been tossed out because they could not give them away before they expired. I get TV commercials 50 times a day pushing us to get the jabs. Who is paying for that Air Time along with the costs of the vaccines and the administration of them? I know that answer and it is US! Why are those who have had covid and have natural immunity and antibodies already not being granted a pass on the vaccines? Follow the science which clearly states Natural Immunity is far better than vaccine acquired immunity! You use the term "Talking Point BS" which is the exact thing you are most guilty of. You don't know any more that any of the rest of us but you do believe in what you are saying so good for you. For as many of the links on studies supporting your views that you can point us to, we can point you to links in direct opposition to your beliefs. Police, Doctors, Nurses, Military, Truck Drivers, Federal Employees, State Employees, Company Employees and lots of other people just like me DO NOT WANT these jabs and are willing to stand and fight to keep them out of our arms. If the vaccines you took are so effective then you should have nothing at all to be concerned about from those of us who are unvaccinated. Never in the history of a Pandemic have they ever given vaccines during the pandemic while it was still raging and the reason for that is because the virus is smart enough to mutate into other variants and side step the efficacy of the vaccine itself. In all businesses one thing that is highly profitable to the business is what is known as "Recurring Revenue" Keeping the revenue flowing in is great for the bottom line so I suppose they will soon have a new "Jab a Month" program at only $19.99 and we can all go on living like blind sheep.
            You are absolutely entitled to your opinions as am I but I don't have to agree with you nor do you have to agree with me. I won't allow those needles anywhere near me so you are free to take all of mine as a gift from me to you. You are Welcome!

Comment

He's a Troll...nothing more, and so much less..."Ignore" it the way to go...But I'm off to Florida, out the door in 20 minutes...Outta here for at least 12 days perhaps more...but realize those stupid Canucks have a worse, more delusional leader, than even we do...Sheeple, Frozen Sheeple, at that...

Enjoy...

Comment

• littletommy
                littletommy commented
                Editing a comment
                This is so sad, you guy's are better than this.

Last edited by TW_in_BC; 11-19-2021, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Like minds do stick together. Hoot and I have been pals for well over a decade now. Yes, he is a bit more outspoken than I tend to be but he does feel like I do in regards to politics and this ridiculous virus pandemic. As you note, I am somewhat willing to debate however I do believe we are wasting our time with each other given our completely opposite views on the entire vaccine plan. You will not convince me nor I you so lets just give it up and move along. Let's just say, I hope you are right as much as I hope I am NOT wrong!
                In closing I will say I have no idea how to Ignore or filter anyone here and I wouldn't do that anyway. I just know when and when not to play.

Comment

Comment

• Gary
                    Gary commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There is another term you like to use, "Misinformation". Who gets to decide what is and what is not Misinformation? Could it be Dorsey, Zuckerberg, Gates, Soros, Bezos, Fauci or the wing nuts on CNN? That is what irks me in a nutshell. All of those fat cats get to label what they say as the truthful facts while anyone who has a different opinion is labeled as Misinformation no matter how much scientific research has been studied on the subject. Misinformation is nothing more than a bull shit term IMHO! My Congress criter from NY, AOC, is so afraid of the Delta variant she refuses to even fly that airline! I was very near death 2 years ago after getting the Senior Flu vaccine, sick as a dog for over a solid week and that was my very last vaccine. There are lots of folks who just can't or won't take those chances.

Comment

Last edited by TW_in_BC; 10-20-2021, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• littletommy
                      littletommy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This is so sad, you guy's are better than this...

• If you care, Worth watching.

Comment

• Cro
                      Cro commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Liberals don't like this site because the times ain't afraid to speak truth

• Gary
                      Gary commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Liberals only rely on the info they get from Wiki, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, the NY Times and Harvard. Now if that ain't a bunch of liberal wing nuts then please tell me where the truth resides.

Comment

• Gary
                      Gary commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I find it laughable that you quote info from Wiki who is a big Liberal supporter and they get their info from the likes of NBC news and the NY Times, both lunatic left rag outfits. No wonder you can't read between the lines and refuse to dig deeper or look further. In your next post you quote Harvard as though Harvard is the harbinger of truth.

Last edited by TW_in_BC; 11-19-2021, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Gary
                      Gary commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The flu shot did not give me the flu, I never said it did. Anaphylaxis from something in the jab is what got me. I am severely allergic to bee stings, particularly from the Yellow jacket hornet bees and was very lucky to have a few Epi-pens handy.

• This has to be another right wing medical association!

Comment

Working...
                    X