Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep... Bathroom Use.jpg

Comment

• Think Lisa Marie Presley had the shot?

Comment

• That is a statistic we will never see Tony. Who had the vaccines and maybe got the boosters and then died early from some abnormal crap. SADS, (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome)

Comment

• She was a fucking drug addicted fool, living the good, but strange life of semi fame. All in all it is sad, but she was a head case...any women that would marry that "I'm Black but want to be White" fool, Michael Jackson, had to have issues..

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoot Gibson View Post
            She was a fucking drug addicted fool, living the good, but strange life of semi fame. All in all it is sad, but she was a head case...any women that would marry that "I'm Black but want to be White" fool, Michael Jackson, had to have issues..
            For sure she had her problems and no doubt her biggest one was having Elvis for a father. In spite of her troubles she was a little on the young side to have her heart stop beating. According to Tucker Carlson sudden unexplained heart stoppage in young people is on the rise.

Comment

• In her case I have my doubts it was the Jab, but who knows?...all the drugs consumed had to be a factor as well...Just saw where she inherited over $100 million from Elvis and was $3.3 million in debt at the time of her death...amazing how people and their "friends" can go thru that much money...

Comment

• Gary
                Gary commented
                Editing a comment
                YUP! If you inherit or win that kind of money you are sure to acquire lots and lots of friends helping you waste it. Big lottery winners are the prime example. Between drugs and gambling you can blow through tons of cash in a flash. Someone up in Maine just won a massive lottery jackpot of over a billion dollars. We can be sure he/she has friends, relatives, lawyers and scammers coming out of the woodwork to relieve them of their wealth. That of course is after the state and federal governments take their "Fair Share".

• Djokovic tells the Aussies and the World to shove the Jab where the sun don't shine...banned last year for refusing the shot of poison, Joker gets his revenge:

The result was familiar, the ease with which it was achieved somewhat of a surprise. The historic implications of this match certainly did not shackle Novak Djokovic as the Serb beat Stefanos Tsitsipas in straight sets to win a 10th Australian Open title and a record-equaling 22nd grand slam.

Comment

Working...
              X