No announcement yet.

To Jab or Not to Jab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sitting here with my wife, both UNJABBED, and both fighting with the China Flu we got from a fully jabbed and boosted friend who claims he got it from his vaccinated and boosted daughter.

Comment

• And Now Just in Time for the Mid~Term Elections...we have Monkey Pox:

Biden Sounds Alarm on Monkeypox as CDC Alerts American Doctors (theepochtimes.com)

They are calling it the "Manshell" Strain

ManChelle is Manshell.jpg

Comment

• Monkey Pox Bad...it can change your looks...

michelle-gifff.gif

Comment

• Hoot Gibson
          Hoot Gibson commented
          Editing a comment
          This is the kind of shit that gets me booted from Fakebook in a common week...thus I posted it here in my "Safe Space" lol

• So on the "Jab" Front...anybody read their local rag's obits of late? I have, and it scares the Hell out of me...only my oldest son, at 40 is "Jabbed" the rest of us are safe from the effects of this fucking poison...

Young Adult Death Syndrome.jpg

Comment

• Cro
          Cro commented
          Editing a comment
          Perhaps Saint Fauci can tell us.

• So now the mother fuckers want to Jab kids under 5??? Any fucking parent that let's their kids get jabbed should be charged with Child Abuse...

Fucking Poison pure and simple...

And if somebody wanted to dismantle the so called American Press, the AP is the place to stick the enema hose:

Biden visits clinic, celebrates COVID shots for kids under 5 | AP News

Comment

• I'm sure our "friends" on the left, and those "experts" across the pond and in Cana~duh, hate the news that the Vaxxed Folks are not safe, and probably worse off, from Da "Jab" than us heathens who refused to follow Lord Fauci and Biden's Advice:

https://rumble.com/v1dhx25-world-gov...s+Network&ep=2

Comment

• 1215 times this post had been looked at.. .Hoot you trying to set a record ... Well done ...thanks for keeping us alive ...just saying..no one else posted today ....so had to say something ...jab or no jab...
            I will try not to blow the forum up!

Comment

• I love this place, whether it be about TWs or Political BS, the Freedom it provides for us folks that hate censorship...and will do my best to post as much as I can, at least a few times a week when possible...

Comment

• Censorship is the enemy of freedom and our first amendment rights. I do get that private concerns such as the other forum can and do censor what is posted so that in itself is why I don't participate over there and I do stop by here regularly. Thanks to JJ and all the great mods here we enjoy our freedoms and for the most part we police ourselves and rarely ever have issues. Most of those who would blow this place up get blown out pretty quickly. He who promotes any sort of censorship here Need Not Apply!

Comment

• Cro
                  Cro commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That other site is Canadian. They don't have the right to free speech in Canaduh.

• Great remake of a great song.https://gab.com/Reaper_Dude/posts/108704096376189469

Comment

• Hoot Gibson
                  Hoot Gibson commented
                  Editing a comment
                  "Reaper Dude" is on my friend's list on GAB...good stuff

Hoot Gibson @HootrGibson

• Double vaxed and double boosted and both Fauci and Biden still get covid and then after doses of Plaxlovid they get cleared and then get covid again as a Rebound virus infection. WTF?
                Both of these lunatics are 80+ or close and both have underlying comorbidities and should be in or on their deathbeds given the covid facts.
                I think I have to call BS on them both being sick with covid and instead they both have big stakes in the new Plaxlovid drug along with big stakes in Pfizer and Moderna stocks and they just need to keep the fear going and money flowing.

Comment

• Cro
                  Cro commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Could be

• Let's Roll...

Revolution 2022.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X