No announcement yet.

Time off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't been down in the Keys for years spent lots of time down this way in the late 70's early 80's time flys by ...sure look at things different than I did back then...back then I didn't have time to sit back an really take it in...I'll never forget the roads life took to get this far so this TIME OFF is just what the Dr ordered ...when a day starts like this how can you get in a hurry ....sit back an take some TIME OFF 21204.jpg 21198.jpg
    I will try not to blow the forum up!

Comment

Yep, if you just kick back...{first 3}Key West 1997-98 and {last 2} Islamorada 2019....the 97/98 trips were with family, the 2019/2021 trips were solo while house and pet sitting at Naples for my sister when her and Denmark Mike were back visiting his homeland:

Key West August 97 two.jpg Key West Boat resized 2.jpg keywest-capttonyssaloon.jpg Islamorada Room View 1.jpg Islamorada_sunset02.jpg

Comment

Well looks like TIME OFF ...( just took a break )...this may just be a hard job ...we came up last night from the Keys to start the house sitting job (LOL) buddy told me about the remodelling they had done but forgot to say he went this far...So today I'll start at 12:00 open the first cold one an get to work trying to figure out how this place works ......DAM SMART HOMES... IMG_20230115_162751577_HDR.jpg

Comment

Hard at it ....well did get the hot tub an pool to heat up....did you know 70 is cold they say down hear ...ok ok ok ...this is a TW site so it's break time ....wife's in the sun things are getting warm not a TW but I'm taking his ride.. IMG_20230116_133938793_HDR.jpg IMG_20230116_130316571_HDR.jpg

Comment

Sorry guys that was probably the last thought I left you with....some old guy on vacation in a golf cart ...hahahahaha ...when I said I was taking his ride then a pic of a golf cart..LOL.......I'm still on two wheels just not a TW ..Did you really think I was that old... IMG_20230117_081641142.jpg IMG_20230117_081611353_HDR.jpg

Comment

Sweet, the only Indians I have are these damn Coffee Cups

Indian Coffee Cups.jpg

Comment

Did make it up to the tourist trap... IMG_20230118_125712929.jpg IMG_20230118_125641569.jpg

Comment

No doubt you were on Live Cam at some point...lol the Snook and Pelican'ts remind me of City Dwelling and Illegal Freeloaders, they will sit around all day waiting for a handout or two:

Two Oceans Digital, owner of the KeysCams Channel, is a full-service digital marketing agency located in Key West, Florida. All of the webcams you see on ou...

Comment

They do like hand outs .. IMG_20230118_123115471.jpg IMG_20230118_143728651.jpg

Comment

No place like home ..had good roads all the way ..wife's car seems like it has a TW seat after the long ride...26 this morning with just a dusting of snow an a normal gray sky..welcome back to Michigan

Comment

• Gary
                        Gary commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think every car seat on the planet feels like a TW seat after about 10 hours. Both of my vehicles have very comfy seats, 2016 4Runner limited and 2021 Lexus RX350 and both have heat and AC in the leather seats. They are great for a 5 hour drive up to Rochester to visit her family but when we drive 12 hours up to northern Maine they end up feeling like we're sitting on a brick. I keep thinking it could be my old ass. Back in 1970 after I graduated HS me and a buddy drove from NY to California, non stop in 42 hours in his new Charger. We each did around 5 hours driving and a few hours sleeping but never felt the seats harden like they do now. We do enjoy our extended road trips but always feel like there is no place like home when we get back. Glad you are home and safe so relax and let the road buzz go away.

Your comment Gary is spot on the wife's car is really way better than most rides I've taken to Florida so it must be the...OLD ASS...not her seats...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X