Time off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time off

Another year has gone by fast they seem to speed up as I get older so when I do get TIME OFF well not getting any younger an time isn't stoping so I do try to relax an forget about things time to travel ..this year did shut the door early had the Peru trip plans for over a year an no DR was telling me I wasn't going to make it..hell that's what bucket trips are for ...after the trip out of the country it was time to head out west for some fun was able to do some deer hunting along with a few dog hunts to see just how far out that 223 will take them off a hill. Home now for two days then...TIME OFF...in the UP of Michigan ...only time of year time slows down seems like the day to head north never can get here fast enough ..don't plan on shooting a deer but will take the smoke poll just in case it's more about the guys an making sure we have some fun the boys along with three off the work guys head out in the morning wish I was going with them but ..Have to see that dam DR on Monday an never do like what he has to say .. I'll tell that know it all I just made it to a bucket list trip an plan on going on another one. He's right but I'm just to busy to take TIME OFF for him to play with me.will stay in the UP till the end of season then home for the holidays then we were going to ft Myers but that's still a mess...but works out well in the end thought I was heading back out west to ski ends up a good buddy wants us to watch his place ...LOL...just happens to be one of the nicest homes in Key west HARD JOB but someone has to do it ...LOL...TIME OFF...may as well have a few pics to look at... IMG_20221110_133725818_HDR.jpg IMG_20221110_144303242.jpg
    I will try not to blow the forum up!

IMG_20221110_153326173.jpg Machu Picchu Peru was just what I needed ...the air well that's needed too...thank God I'm somewhat used to high altitudes ... IMG_20221110_132103849_HDR.jpg

Comment

No one knows for sure who built this place..they have lots of ideas who may have ..one thing for sure after seeing for myself ....they must have had some type of help or a technology that has been lost in time..your 11000 ft up air is thin an they sure didn't just carry the rocks up that far ..not to mention putting them in place ..another few years an I would never had made it up myself sure wasn't going to carry a rock up with me..left me with more questions than answers ..but sure glad to have made the trip up to the site pics just don't give the same feeling as standing up that high looking at what someone or something has built ..

Comment

Standing in the doorway to one of the worlds wonders ...how the hell did they do this.. 20384.jpg

Comment

Nice Trip...and photos

Comment

Some of the stone work would make most take some TIME OFF.. 20368.jpg 20360.jpg 20353.jpg

Comment

Just making it to the top..had me taking some ..TIME OFF.. 20396.jpg

Comment

Wonder how the TWs would fair up there?

Comment

TIME OFF in the great white North ...this year not much snow 3-4 inch just right for hunting ...not to cold mostly temps in the 20-30 range...the deer ..well we didn't hurt them..did see lots of deer just not the big one I was looking for..two small bucks for me with lots of does to keep things interesting ..the boys did get some shooting just not at deer they decided to hunt snowshoe an had them hopping ..sure was fun to have TIME OFF. IMG_20221209_141658104.jpg 20694.jpg

Comment

Helped out at Honda yesterday, just for something to do, their security staff was short as Hell, so I filled in, 17 days this calendar year, guess I can handle the extra $2000 or so for Cigars and Beer/Drambuie...

Anyway out on Patrol around the perimeter I spotted about a dozen or more sets of eyes, so I took out my spot light...one young buck {probably 4 or 6 points, surrounded by close to a dozen doe and youngsters....no shortage around here that is for sure...

Comment

Sounds like you may be board Hoot part time job??? Extra money is always nice..Beer an Smoke always taste better when someone else buys ..couple more TIME OFF pics ..just because I have TIME OFF before I go out hunting tonight.. 20350.jpg 20346.jpg

Comment

IMG_20221115_103902061.jpg will head for the island an take some TIME OFF.. IMG_20221115_100744806.jpg IMG_20221115_100739973_HDR.jpg

Comment

IMG_20221115_095230964.jpg Ballestas islands some say it's not worth the time..sure glad we took the TIME OFF to go see them..it's a short half hour boat ride over to see them on the way you see more birds than I've ever seen they fly in groups of hundreds the sky is full of them all kinds. The history is kinda interesting ..( for a place full of shit )... Bird shit to say the least...if you get some TIME OFF look into the history of the islands... IMG_20221115_101825638.jpg IMG_20221115_100155992.jpg

Comment

Been staying busy in my TIME OFF....finally some real...TIME OFF. IMG_20230113_072437616.jpg IMG_20230113_071954218.jpg

Comment

• Hoot Gibson
                              Hoot Gibson commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Where you at in Florida...Keys?

Yes in Key west ..little cool today but still better than snow at home..stay a few more days here then head for work lol ...have to house sit for friends just north of here on Islamorada tough job but someone has to to it ..

Comment

• Hoot Gibson
                              Hoot Gibson commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Islamorada is my favorite spot in the Keys...you don't have quite as many fucking perverts as Queer West...although I do enjoy the KW view at the pier and Captain Tony's...
                          Working...
                          X